Some people have been asking me to post recipes, so this will be my first cooking post ^o^
I didn't really follow a recipe for this meal, just winged it for the most part, but here is the recipe to make cream of mushroom pork chops~
- Pork chops (I used a leaner cut because we are dieting)
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk
- 1 large onion
- 1-2 cups fresh mushrooms
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- White wine
1. Salt & pepper pork chops to taste and cook on medium-high until brown.
2. Once pork chops are brown, remove from heat.
3. Sauté onions, mushrooms, and crushed garlic. Add a splash of white wine to pan.
4. Return pork chops to pan and add cream of mushroom soup & milk.
5. Allow chops to cook for 30 minutes or until tender.
6. Serve and enjoy ^o^